- School Day Schedule
- Early Academy
- Curriculum >
- Mission Statement & Vision
- Code of Conduct >
- Activities >
- Parent Engagement Thursdays
- Breakfast & Lunch
- School Based Health Center (Nurse's Office)
- Parent Handbook
- Emergency Procedures & Storm Delays
- Who Is Booker T. Washington?
- Support MS54
- PTA & SLT
- High School Information
- DOE & District Resources
- Education Links
- Email MS54 Webmaster
- Email the Parent Coordinator
- Holiday Store
- Tutor Fair January 2017
MS54 Code of Conduct
"Respect yourself, respect others and take responsibility for all your actions."
- Never do anything that interrupts the learning of your peers.
- Arrive on time.
- Stay to the right, move quickly and quietly during the change of periods. Running and horseplay is prohibited at all times.
- You must have a pass to leave the classroom.
- Behave appropriately at all times.
- Never do anything that physically or emotionally hurts another person.
- Always use appropriate language. Loud, obscene and offensive language is unacceptable.
- Dress appropriately. Follow the school dress code.
- Always demonstrate positive behavior.
- Try to help others whenever you can.
- Always try to do your best.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read the Cell Phone Policy
Parents and Students should also be familiar with rules and policies found in the Chancellor's Regulations.
if your child is going to be absent, please send an email to: email@example.com